- Information posted on this Website is protected by the Copyright Law as well as other laws and conventions. Without the prior written permission of MTS, users must not duplicate, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, display, publish or broadcast in part or in full any content, except for personal use or to the extent clearly permissible by law.
- MTS pays close attention to all aspects of information posted on this website. However, MTS makes no guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy, reliability, or security of the content of this website. Furthermore, MTS may change, update, or delete content from this site at any time.
- All information and materials provided on this website are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party right.
- The user assumes all responsibility and risk for using or viewing this website. In no event shall MTS and those involved in the creation and provision of this website be liable for any of the damages that might be caused by the use of this website.
- Individuals or organizations wishing to create a link to content on this website must first obtain permission from MTS by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link on the website.
Copyright © Messe Travel Service Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.